Friday, April 29, 2011

Seriously???

I can't believe that I really haven't updated our blog since 2009... seriously???  As Makayla would say, "Fail."

Well, since it's been at least a year and a half since the last update, of course many things have changed!  The kids are older, and so am I.  Makayla will graduate 8th grade in few short weeks, she has "retired" from go-kart racing, and she is SO excited for high school.  I, of course, am freaking out - how can I have a kid old enough to go to high school?!  Cole is testing my nerves daily, and apparently going to major in video games in college, so he's getting a head start on that now...

Jon continues to race when time and money allow.  He's loving racing a shifter kart and when he doesn't beat himself, he doesn't do half bad!  Here are some recent pics... and again I promise to keep up with this...



Love, Courtney

No comments: